Sunday, May 19, 2013
my future
A decade from now, I plan to have graduated from Cal State Fullerton with flying colors and be accepted into medical school . My first selection for medical school would be University of Melbourne because it's the highest ranking faculty in Australia, and there's a high demand for doctors over in the land Down Under. When I enlist for a job as a doctor-in-training at a
prestigious hospital with decent wages, I'll send money home to my
parents and pay for their next cruise around the world, to repay them for upbringing me. I'd also have expected to make them proud to, and be the
third or fourth member of my generation to graduate. By now, I'd probably be an active volunteer in foreign-aid and
have collected numerous hours of service to my community and country.
I'd also be a member of a non-profit organization that helps starving kids and
the environment overseas in third-world countries. Of course, I might consider marriage, but I
probably would set that aside for more important things until I find a
companion; I'll think about having children, but not now. Overall, I'd
hope to have accomplished everything necessary to shape me into a
successful, well-rounded individual ten years from 2013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.