Sunday, May 12, 2013
High School
Next year, I will be attending El Dorado High School. Since the middle of eighth grade, I have been pondering about what high school will be like. I am taking two honors classes, Language Arts and Spanish 2, along with Geometry and Biology. My biggest fears of going into high school are fitting in and getting outstanding grades. I really hope to make it into a big college someday, and high school is all where it starts. I got all A's and B's throughout elementary school and in seventh grade. Eighth grade as definitely been a challenge, but next year I hope to step up my game. I am very excited for meeting new people and playing sports. I hope to make the soccer and/or volleyball team. I have played soccer since I was about four and volleyball since last year. I have been encouraged to go out and try other sports to make more friends as well. Meeting new people is very exciting for me but scary at the same time. You never know whether or not they are going to except you. That is why I have been thought to stay true to myself no matter what. All in all, high school is going to be a rush but very interesting at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.