Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Future

In 10 years, I see myself already graduated from college and helping people with their speech problems. I would like to graduate from USC or Vanguard with a masters degree. I do not want that to be my side job or anything, I want it to be full time helping the people out. With my family, I want to get married after I have graduated and can first live on my own. Meaning, I can support myself and have my own apartment or something around those lines first. Then I would like to marry a Christian man who has a lot of the same values as me. With a well paying job and a really delightful family. I would hope to have two to three kids. I would hope to say here in California because this is where my family is and where I grew up. If not, I would move to Texas or Florida. To me, having a really good home setting or good community is super important because I feel after a while that's who you become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.