Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Future

In the next ten years I hope to have accomplished many things. I will have graduated from New York Film Academy. I hope to be married to a wonderful man and with a baby on the way. I also hope to still be close to my twin sister; Fiona. I expect that I will be living in Los Angeles. Where I will be working hard making a name for myself in the film industry. I expect that I will have directed at least one known movie. I think I will still have my friends from elementary school. Thinking realistically, in ten years I will probably be pretty poor considering I will not have yet made it in Holly Wood. So there for, I will probably be living with my sister. In the next ten years, my goal is to be making a family and becoming will known in the Holly Wood Film Industry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.