Sunday, May 12, 2013
High School
I will be attending El Dorado High School next year. It seems that the years are going by so fast, and I definitely have a few fears and worries as I enter as a freshman. First, high school is extremely different from middle school. Instead of going to school with students one or two years older than me, I will be walking on the same campus as 17 and 18 year-old students, which is very intimidating and frightening to be thinking about. Also, I hope to not fall into peer pressure as many students are, because I know that certain things can be very tempting to try. In addition, I know numerous amounts of high school students, taking the same classes that I will next year, that barely receive any sleep because of all the homework their teachers assign each night. Although there are plenty of things to worry about while entering high school, there are many great things in high school that make me look forward to next year. For example, I will be meeting tons of new people and I hope to make many more friends. Furthermore, there are dozens of after school activities, sports games, and outside events that are planned for the students, and I look forward to being very involved in the school. Lastly, I am excited to just go out of my comfort zone and try new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.