It was christmas a few years ago and I was at my friends house for the day we were having a great time. After a while of us playing video games we started to get on each others nervers. My friend started to play a game he got that day but its was a one player video game so he started to ignore me.
This started to really tick me off because I didn't want somebody to put a video game ahead of me. I told him to stop playing the game and to go back to playing games with me because he would always would have time to play the game but he only had today to spend with me. After that we had goten in an argument and then we started doing our own things a little bit later. This did not make my parents happy so we started to talk again and we worked it out by the end of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.