If you where to describe my life right now, you would say it would be of marathon runner. The reason is that I have not had a break in life for quite some time now and I am always working hard to achieve my goal. My goal though is multiple things though so even if I finish one I still have more to go. Right now in my life my goals are to pass 8th grade with flying colors and to receive my black belt in taekwondo. I always set myself to high standerds because my parents have give me the tools. My parents have supported me the entire way so I have to keep going. I am not going for second place im going first place because that is were I achieve my goals. Marathon runners don't get a break in their run and neither do I so I have push my self like nobody else. This why I have the stench of a marathon runner which to me is a great smell.
The smell you described was accurate because it explained how determined you are to fulfill your goals in great detail. If I could add one detail to your passage it would be to describe exactly how a marathon runner smells. This addition would be better because it would help the reader understand exactly what your life smells like.
ReplyDelete