Thursday, October 4, 2012
During the days of Christmas, me and my sister were the most excited kids in the world. It had been just 7 days after my birthday and was happy that I was receiving more presents. Of course my sister was also very happy to get presents after 8 months of not receiving any presents. We awoke on night due to a weird noise near a tree. I knew mother was asleep, as well as my dad and my two sisters. So what I did, I turned on the lights in the kitchen. To my surprise, my mother was there putting something down. As I inched forward, I noticed that it was in the shape of a box. She got up and told me to turn off the lights. That day as my mother was at work, my dad was at work and my sister was cooking I told my sister Damaris what I had experienced that night. My sister explained to me that Santa Clause was able to look like someone else. So we decided that that night we would act like we were asleep and catch Santa. I had a big pillow case to catch Santa. So around midnight I heard again the noise and quickly but securely got out of bed Santa.I grabbed my pillow case and caught " Santa" . Then I heard a scream and quickly took of the pillow case from the person and to my surprise, it was my mother. My sister was awake and was laughing her lungs out at what I had done. My mom told us that we would deal with this in the morning. We woke up and talked my mother grounded both of us my sister because she knew I was gullible and grounded me because I knew better than to pay attention to her. Not only that but we didn't get presents that Christmas so me and my sister screamed in our mind as we saw our other 2 sibling unwrapping their presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed your story because you did a great job of explaining your mother's reaction to the experiment you did to her. I predict that your main conflict was that you and your sister were not sure if Santa Claus was able to look like someone else = external conflict.
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for you how you did not get presents that christmas. I predict that the main conflict is if you would be able to prove if santa could look like somebody else=external conflict. This was a very entertaining story ,I enjoyed reading it.
ReplyDelete