Sunday, October 14, 2012

my life as a scent


If you had to describe my type of smell you would get a smell of stress of a busy life. With the balance of school and dance my life is filled with a scent of stress. The reason for this type of smell is that school and dance overlap. With projects and homework and dance till about 9 everyday doesn't help my relaxation time. If I’m not in class trying to remember 7 dance routines per week I’m trying to finish projects or daily homework and on certain days read. With all this on my plate stress is always on my plate. Later in my life I feel my stress is rising and making my scent probably more noticeable. For some reason though I can actually get my homework and memorize many routines every week. I know my life is filled with stress but I tell work and myself I can finish hard on homework and memorize the weekly memorization of the dance for that week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.