Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Ten Steps


Step 1: I would ask friends and family members to help join me in the cause for human rights and equality.
Step 2: Then I would research liable websites and charities in aid of human rights around the world.
Step 3: After that I would post a list of these websites and charities to Facebook.
Step 4: I would kindly ask the principal or the student council if they could add something about my cause into the morning announcements.
Step 5: I would also ask the student council to create an event at school to help promote my cause.
Step 6: I would also create a website with current announcements on the issue of human rights and links to other major websites and charities.
Step 7: Next, I would promote this website to my family and friends.
Step 8: I would also create posters about my cause and ask to hang them in public places such as the school and library.
Step 9: I would create shirts publicizing my cause that I could hand out for people to wear out in open areas.
Step 10: Lastly, I would donate money to a charity of my choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.