Sunday, February 17, 2013
Human Rights First
Everyone wants to change the world, from those donating to the cause of cure to cancer or those striking and revolting against corrupt politicians who had wronged the people that they work for, everyone has a different reason in their basis for changing the world. My sense of changing the world would be in the field of human equality, because I find it melancholic and infuriating when people are is cheated out of their natural, unalienable rights or treated below a certain classification or gathering of people. For these reasons, I find that the Human Rights First charity organization intrigues me the most and captures the essence of what I find important amongst the world, because they keep people and activists informed with current events involving everything from wars to hierarchies. Furthermore, they are rated one of the best charities by companies such as Charity Watch, and they are one of the most efficient charities for their cause with about 79% of their expenses going toward their cause of equality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.