Sunday, February 17, 2013


If I possessed one million dollars in American currency the foundation I would donate this money would be the World Vision foundation which is a non-profitable organization which sends 100 % of what you donate to education, nutritious food, a sanitary water source, and healthcare. This is primarily because this organization doesn’t focus on facilitating one nation’s predicaments instead this foundation assists those who are poverty-stricken internationally and concentrates essentially on unemployed single mothers (or fathers) who posses multiple offspring and are incapable of maintaining them. This is significant to myself is because if I desired to formulate a positive change that would significantly impact humanity I would need to assist people internationally so that I may accurately demonstrate that I contribute to others and despite my own predicaments I am still commendable  in assisting others. In other words I wholeheartedly commit myself to make a difference within this poverty-stricken planet and to alter that so that one day we might all survive through harmony and tranquility and not having to simultaneously be at war with other nations because of bankruptcy, world hunger, e.c.t.; this is the explanation of why I wish to donate my million dollars to the World Division Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.