Monday, November 12, 2012
Lately, I have been thinking about the tragic disaster known as Hurricane Sandy. Thinking about all the families and friends lost of thousands of people, I started to think about how easily a life can be lost. At any second of the day, anything can happen unexpectedly that can ruin a life or injure someone tremendously. During the unexpected turning point in history, many innocent people lost their lives and many lives on the people they love and will miss. It is very sad to understand that disasters can happen at any moment and can be completely unexpected. I think our community and country should try much harder to work to help the areas in need from previous tragic and tremendous disasters. After hearing about Hurricane Sandy, it made me realize that certain places can use much help from the more fortunate areas in the world when they are in need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.