My current event is on a major topic in America and especially recently, the 2012 Presidential Election. This event is definitely important because the citizens of the United States should vote for the person that they think will rule the country the right way. I think every citizen should participate in voting for this crucial decision, as long as they reach the age limit to vote. This event is publicized plenty, but I think it should be talked about more. I think that because it is definitely one of the most important decisions a country as a whole can make together. For somebody who does not understand politics and the making of a government, the election can make out as something that is misunderstood. I do not think the article showed any bias at all because the writer explained both sides of the election in detail without giving their own opinion.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/49702881
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.