Friday, November 9, 2012

My Journey.

I have been abused, locked up, and even dropped too many times. But still I supported him, was a scribe and had even allowed myself to give moral support but that all changed one chilly winter day. That cold winter day is when. I was studying my commander's drawers when I saw billions and billions of broken utensils  They had all withered to an awful annihilation by being ruminated, snapped and even tossed on the ground. Horrified by what I saw, i decided to ditched my owner. I sneaked in a bus which I believed would take me far but instead, it only took me to the train station. I aborted a train which I thought would take me to the city of Chicago, and it did. After some time exploring the abandoned streets, I proved to myself that I prefer to live in a world with abuse than not having a home. Once again I started my journey home when a human took me under his wing. He took me home with him. He didn't abuse of me and kept me happy. I will live till my eraser is no more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.