Sunday, November 11, 2012

Being a person running for our country.

Over the last month or two all we could talk about is the election on the next President. There have been many debates and many persuasive commercials about who to vote for, for this country. But for me I have been feeling what is it like being a president and what it must feel like during the elections. The people running seem so nice and calm but they are probably crazy and are on a tight schedule. As I see the tv commercials and talk shows I see that they spend tons of money on these commercials. Being a runner for the government is probably a lot of work seeing that you have all these rules like years of age and years of being a citizen and having all that just to be part of our government for a short term. Also these people have a lot of stress on them. From the debates to talk shows they have to always be on there A game because they want the people to trust them and mostly like them. So during the election time they must be really stressed knowing they may or may not achieve the greatness to be part of our falling and needing help of a government. In the future I know I will not be a president or any part of our government because I dont want stress and feeling of some people like me and some people disgrace me. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you mixed in the political things into your writing

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.